Standaard geplaatst op 12 januari 2012 @ 15:00

..en wat waren die vissards nu weer?

~Carpe Diem~
Mijn anime lijst & mijn manga lijst
Nil Volentibus Arduum, Voor zij die willen is niets onmogelijk
Erodar
POP POP

Standaard geplaatst op 12 januari 2012 @ 17:31

Shinigami die na een incident in Soul Society een tijd terug Hollow Powers gekregen hadden, vrijwel allemaal (vice-)captains.

Dus ze kunnen net als Ichigo een Hollow Mask opzetten voor extra powarz

en nu zijn ze dus terug captains

I'm a miracle, I'm a unicorn, I'm a fucking needle in the haystack! And you're just some fucking dumb hipster who's munching my hay!
Saki
~^~^~

Standaard geplaatst op 12 januari 2012 @ 20:48

Quote:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Erodar Bekijk bericht
Shinigami die na een incident in Soul Society een tijd terug Hollow Powers gekregen hadden, vrijwel allemaal (vice-)captains.

Dus ze kunnen net als Ichigo een Hollow Mask opzetten voor extra powarz

en nu zijn ze dus terug captains
okey, weet ik dat ook weer terug, thx!

~Carpe Diem~
Mijn anime lijst & mijn manga lijst
Nil Volentibus Arduum, Voor zij die willen is niets onmogelijk
Hawk
Anime Forum Lid

Standaard geplaatst op 19 januari 2012 @ 16:41

Geen chapter, maar dat betekent niet dat er niks Bleach-gerelateerd is deze week. Een interview met Kubo, dat in drie delen in gesplitst en waar we iedere week een stukje van krijgen te zien. Hier deel een over de 1e t/m 4e divisie en wat andere arc-info.

The Gotei 13 Reborn

What happened during those missing 17 months!!?

Captain of the First Division – Yamamoto Genryuusai Shigekuni

A softer Captain Commander Yamamoto

Commander of the entire Gotei 13. Lost his arm due to a sacrificial kido… But did he also change inside!?

Tite Interview

Q: What about Genryuusai’s left arm?

Kubo: He only has his right arm now.

Q: Is that all that’s changed?

Kubo: I think Genryuusai wouldn’t change much from his current state if he trained. Wouldn’t it be strange for someone who’s lived for over two thousand years to change over a period of 17 months? However, he does have unseen, inner changes.

Captain of the Second Division – Soi Fon

Following the deadly battles with Aizen and the Espadas, Soi Fon changed her hair during the 17 month period. Perhaps because the Second Division prizes quickness, her hair is now shorter.

Losing her left hand during the battle with Barragan.

The Second Division Captain, whose duty is assassination, lost her left hand during the battles at Karakura town. Thanks to the top healing skills of the Gotei, it has now been restored.

Tite Interview

Q: What happened to the hand lost to “aging?”

Kubo: Soi Fon’s left hand has been healed.

Q: What about her change in appearance?

Kubo: Her hair has changed a little. Speaking of changes, I also wanted to change Yoruichi, but her current look really suits her, so it’s difficult for me.

Captain of the Third Division – Otoribashi Rojuro

Rojuro has returned to his same position from a hundred years ago. Same as TBTP, his look is modeled on that of a western gentleman. His hair has also become more refined.
The lieutenant of the Third Division is…
Kira remains the lieutenant of the Third Division. How well does he complement his new captain!?

Tite Interview

Q: Rojuro has rejoined the Gotei 13.

Kubo: Rojuro and Izuru suit each other very well, so I decided to put Rojuro into the Third Division. I should add that Shinji returned to the Fifth Division, and Kensei returned to the Ninth.

Captain of the Fourth Division – Unohana Retsu

Unohana, who will finally turn her zanpakuto against the enemy and enter battle.

The Captain of the Fourth Division, who has the special duty of healing and is the most senior captain next to the Captain Commander, will finally enter battle, and release her reiatsu & zanpakuto in the new arc.

Tite Interview

Q: Unohana will finally fight?

Kubo: In the next arc, I’ve decided that Unohana will enter the battlefield. Her zanpakuto’s true form will also be revealed. I can also add that when Unohana fights, she unravels her large braid.

Next time: Kubo-sensei describes the new arc’s battlefield!! Also, the Gotei 13 Reborn <Fifth Division – Ninth Division>

Bleach Pre-Publication Planning Journal

Kurosaki Ichigo and Kuchiki Rukia before publication!!

Before publication, Kubo-sensei drew Ichigo and Rukia in his journal. Looking back, Sensei says Ichigo with glasses looked like a “young intellectual.” Along with a scythe-wielding Rukia, they are truly different from the characters as they are today!!

Secret Theme – Agent of the Shinigami and Soul Society Arcs

The volume on Rukia

With the status of a Substitute Shinigami, stepping into battles to protect the living world!!

In order to protect his family, friends, and Karakura town, Ichigo became a shinigami. In Rukia’s place, he fought and confronted the hollow responsible for his mother’s death. One day, emissaries from another world appeared --------

Tite comment

Each arc has its own theme. The Soul Society arc was about saving Rukia. The Arrancar arc was about saving Orihime. The Lost Agent arc was connected to Chad. The new arc will be about…

Title is… “Snipe”

Tite comment

The original advertisement was titled “Snipe.” But I decided that it didn’t feel right, so I changed it.

Tite Idea Note

Sensei’s secret notes contain sketches of some familiar characters. This is one portion. They all look different from how they are now. We can guess that during the planning stages, Sensei had already drawn out his main characters.

Rescue Rukia from execution!!

Because she gave shinigami powers to Ichigo, Rukia was sentenced to death. In order to save his own savior, Ichigo and friends went to Soul Society. Ichigo fought several deadly battles with the shinigami protecting Seireitei, and succeeded in saving Rukia. At this time, Aizen’s deception was revealed…

Secret Theme – Arrancar Arc

The volume on Orihime

A new power enters the stage, shinigami enter full-on battle!!

After returning to the living world from Soul Society, Ichigo took up the duties of substitute shinigami again. At this time, before him appeared two new powers, the Vizards and the Arrancar. The shinigami begin battling against the Arrancar under Aizen’s leadership…

Both current and previous members of the Gotei 13 fight against the traitor shinigami and the hollows under their command!!

The Idea Note

Hirako, whose character was planned out pre-publication, finally enters the scene!!

Hirako was drawn on the very first color spread in the first chapter.

Tite comment

I originally wanted to draw stories about Ichigo’s classmates, so I drew Hirako as one.

Gradually disappearing, Rukia’s existence…

Secret Theme – The Lost Agent Arc

The volume on Sado

Time passes, although 17 months later all is well…

Aizen created disorder never seen before. In order to defeat him, Ichigo lost his shinigami powers. He got the normal student life that he’d hoped for, but also became restless as he couldn’t protect his friends. At this time, a group of people with mysterious powers appeared. The fullbringers began a battle against Ichigo and the other shinigami at Karakura town.

Receiving new powers, Ichigo continues his development…

Ichigo’s new look from “The Lost Agent Arc!!”

Before the Lost Agent Arc began, Kubo-sensei sent this sketch of Ichigo 17 months later to his editor. The armor around his arms and neck represent the mixture of his shinigami and fullbring powers. How will he continue to change in the new arc!?

Lucario_Rocks!
-

Standaard geplaatst op 20 januari 2012 @ 13:20

cool interview kan niet wachten op de rest, fijn dat er toch nog iets komt inplaats van de manga.
kan niet wachten tot Unohana gaat vechten!!

I'm in space!
Sneakykebab
Meester kebab eter

Standaard geplaatst op 20 januari 2012 @ 13:50

Waarom kan Soi Fons hand wel geheald worden en de arm van de head captain niet? :P

Lucario_Rocks!
-

Standaard geplaatst op 20 januari 2012 @ 16:25

in dit topic hoeven we toch niet in spoilers te praten over dat soort dingen iedereen die hier post is bij met de manga toch?

denk dat dat is omdat soifon's hand gewoon is weg gerot en dan kunnen ze blijkbaar healen(wat ik wel onlogisch vind inderdaad) en de captain comander's arm is denk ik helemaal vernietigd door de verboden hado heeft vast daar iets mee te maken.
en 1 arm maakt hem meer badass en zou soifon te nutteloos maken.

I'm in space!
Hawk
Anime Forum Lid

Standaard geplaatst op 25 januari 2012 @ 14:48

Dit word een dubbelpost, maar goed!

Quote:
832 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2012/01/25(水) 21:11:53.92 ID:Gap/Qjg1O
担当編集予想。
次の章で、数名エスパーダがでるかも!だそうです。
コヨーテスターク
ハリベル
ノイトラ
グリムジョー
ゾマリ
ネリエル

他エスパーダは出ない。編集担当予想なので真実は?

新章の舞台は氷の宮殿

新章はアランカルの再起を构想中。久保

852 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2012/01/25(水) 21:22:31.15 ID:Gap/Qjg1O
近场の地下で、氷の宫殿が次回の舞台だそうです。

タイトインタビュー

イ 新章では、死神はもちろん、今までのキャラの再登場はありますか?
久保 そうですね?もしアランカルが出るとしたらイチゴや死神の味方側だと思います。
イ 仲間としと出てくる際のキャラは?
久保 ウルキオラは灰になってしまいましたからね。グリムジョーは仲間になるかもしれません。あとは 、生きている ハリベル?ただ、どうやってウェコムンドから引っ張り出すか。ハリベルはウェコムンドから出て こなそうです からね。

wat zich vertaald tot

The Editor's guess.
Next arc, a few espada show up??
Starrk
Harribel
Noitora
Grimmjow
Zommari
Nel
???
Other espada not showing up?? Does the Editor guess it right?
Kubo mentions that IF the Arrancars would reappear, he thinks they'd be on Ichigo's and the Shinigami's side.
Then the interviewer asks which ones, and Kubo mentions Grimmjow MIGHT become an ally. And maybe Halibel too, but it doesn't seem like she would leave Hueco Mundo. He also mentions Ulquiorra having turned to ashes, which (imo) doesn't seem to bode well for him.*
---

(The current captains)
5th division: Shinji
6th division: Byakuya / Vice-captain: Renji
7th division: Komamura
8th division: Shunsui
9th division: Kensei / Vice-captain: Hisagi
Kubo plans to make the Espada to reappear in the new arc, and if so, probably as nakama.
---

New arc takes place in Ice Palace : 氷の宮殿??
The stage/arena for the next arc is the underground of the Ice Palace?
---

I: In the next Arc, the Shinigami will of course reappear but will their be any other characters?

Kubo: I guess so? If the Arrancar do appear I think they will be on Ichigo's and the Shinigami's side.

I: What characters would appear as comrades?

Kubo: Well Ulquiorra has turned into ash. Grimmjow might be a comrade. Harribel who is currently living? It's just, how would she get out of Hueco Mundo. Harribel doesn't really seem like she would leave Hueco Mundo.

I: Talking about the Arrancar becoming comrades in this special project hiatus page, does this mean they will appear?

Kubo: I said they might appear but it doesn't mean they will (laugh). Well, if they do come out, it won't just be one, but many.

I: What about Nel?

Kubo: I want to get Nel to appear.

I: It would be nice to see some interaction with Kon and Nel

Kubo: That's because Kon didn't appear in the Lost Shinigami Agent Arc. Speaking more thoroughly, he hasn't really appeared since the SS Arc ended around 5 years ago. (laughs) Readers who have only just started reading probably don't even know that Kon exists (laughs)

I: Actually, they haven't been abandoned have they?

Kubo: (Laughs)

[ Laatst gewijzigd door Hawk; 25 januari 2012 om 15:16 ]

Patdaddy
Anime Forum Lid

Standaard geplaatst op 25 januari 2012 @ 14:59

Ichigo word wel ubermachtig heh, als hij fullbring heeft en zijn normale powers terug. De vraag is of hij zijn hollow powers ook weer op kan roepen. Dan is hij denk ik sterker dan alle Gotei captains, op opa na misschien.

Seika no Goud
Diepzinnigheid

Standaard geplaatst op 25 januari 2012 @ 16:38

Hij heeft geen fullbring, die had ginjo van hem afgenomen.

Lucario_Rocks!
-

Standaard geplaatst op 25 januari 2012 @ 16:45

@ interview hmm arrancer terug laten komen... lijkt me niet zo goed ze zijn best wel uitgemolken qua idee denk ik..
vraag me echt af hoe bleach verder zal gaan..

I'm in space!
Chef
Veni, Vidi, Vici

Standaard geplaatst op 25 januari 2012 @ 18:36

Haribel vond ik vet (eruit zien) laat maar komen dus, meer 'hoofd'personages. Maar dan wil ik wel good guys/girls zien sterven! we hebben er dan toch genoeg =P

Sneakykebab
Meester kebab eter

Standaard geplaatst op 25 januari 2012 @ 18:39

Nice, maar ik dacht dat grimmjow confirmed dead was.

Lucario_Rocks!
-

Standaard geplaatst op 25 januari 2012 @ 19:16

Quote:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Chef Bekijk bericht
Haribel vond ik vet (eruit zien) laat maar komen dus, meer 'hoofd'personages. Maar dan wil ik wel good guys/girls zien sterven! we hebben er dan toch genoeg =P
QFT vind het nooit echt leuk als er good guys sterven alleen voor bleach mag het wel eens eigenlijk..
Quote:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Sneakykebab Bekijk bericht
Nice, maar ik dacht dat grimmjow confirmed dead was.
ja dit dacht ik ook, dacht in een ander interview gelezen te hebben dat kubo zei dat hij het jammer vond dat ie grimmjow's dood niet goed had laten zien..

I'm in space!
Hawk
Anime Forum Lid

Standaard geplaatst op 25 januari 2012 @ 20:05

Uncovering the secrets of Bleach’s new arc for three consecutive weeks!!
The brand new battlefield that’s about to be uncovered…
What sort of story and battles will unfold in this location that’s never before entered the story? And what has happened to the Gotei 13 after the battles with Aizen?

Schets 'Ice Palace', setting nieuwe arc. 'The new arc won't take place in Karakura Town or Soul Society. It'll be somewhere new. That place is "somewhere underground" and is a "surprisingly close" place.'

O -> Middelgrote kans op terugkeer in de manga
Ster -> Kans op terugkeer
Streep -> Hele kleine kans

Will the espada return in the new arc? The editor makes a courageous prediction!!
0. Yammy –
1. Stark (extremely unlikely)
2. Barragan –
3. Harribel (unlikely)
4. Ulquiorra –
5. Nnoitra (extremely unlikely)
6. Grimmjow (very likely)
7. Zommari (extremely unlikely)
8. Szayel –
9. Aaroniero –
Previous No 3. Nel (very likely)

Tite Interview

Q: What happened to Hirako’s hair?

Kubo: Since his hair can’t grow all that much over 17 months, only his bangs changed a little bit. And one day, I’d like to draw how Hinamori, who was heartbroken after losing Aizen, developed a good trusting relationship with Hirako.

Captain of the Sixth Division Kuchiki Byakuya

Expensive personal ornaments

Byakuya, who previously declared that the Captain’s haori is cheap, has changed his appearance somewhat.

Details of what Kubo-sensei has noted is not kenseikan, as well as the finely crafted Captain’s haori

Lieutenant of the Sixth Division Abarai Renji

Becoming even more wild and rough over the 17 months.

With a towel wrapped around his wrists, and a “specially made, not store bought” ornament in his hair.

Tite Interview
Q: Renji trained hard to become stronger?
Kubo: Yes.
Q: Other people trained as well?
Kubo: Yes.
Q: So they wouldn’t be troubled by even Aizen-level opponents?
Kubo: They’re not quite at that level (laughs). What can I say, they’ve become stronger. But even so, they haven’t gotten to the point where they’re not worried about Aizen-level opponents (laughs).
Q: Will they display new abilities or techniques in the new arc?
Kubo: That will be revealed. Renji’s bankai has already changed.

The places that have seen innumerable battles –

Naruki City
The place where Ichigo’s friend Keigo lives. The battlefield for the Lost Agent arc. The base for Xcution.
Seireitei
In the center of Soul Society, where the shinigami live. Soul Society itself already has 1 million years of history.
Rukongai
Located outside of Seireitei, separated into 320 districts.
Karakura Town
A town located near central Tokyo. Also a center of spiritual activity.
Hueco Mundo
A place that is largely desert. Barragan’s “city” is also located here.

Tite comment
The new arc is located neither in Karakura Town nor Soul Society. Although it is a new location, but it’s also “underneath somewhere” and “unexpectedly close.”

The location of the new arc is here!!!
“The concept is a place like a ‘palace made of ice.’”
Partial sketch
Two pillars immediately catch the eye in this rough sketch of the new arc’s battlefield. Behind them, there is a “palace of ice.” Perhaps the new enemies are hiding in there.
Partial sketch
Like tall cliffs and precipices. Everything is covered with ice, and what is that at the very end resembling a large waterfall…. The palace is on top of all this?

[ Laatst gewijzigd door Hawk; 25 januari 2012 om 20:26 ]

Onderwerp gesloten

Onderwerptools
Weergave

Regels voor berichten